The Crown chakra is associated with Divine Energy and Self Realization. Through meditation and prayer we surrender to the higher power. We experience whole body happiness.
These Chakra Pillars are infused with essential oils selected for their aromatherapy benefits relative to balancing each chakra. They are a Fair Trade product hand-crafted in Indonesia, made from pure vegetable Palm Wax.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word literally meaning wheel or circle. In a deeper sense the word describes the whirlpools or vortices of energy located along the central axis of our bodies, in the "deep" or astral spine.
The chakras are a part of what might be called our spiritual anatomy. Just as there is an anatomy to the physical body and maps to the physical world, so also there is a definite anatomy of our spiritual beings, as well as maps and guideposts to follow along the path of inner awakening. If we understand this spiritual anatomy, then we will find it much easier to advance in our search for Divine.
About Palm Wax
Palm Wax™, with organic palm oil, is derived from the fruit bunches of the oil palm tree. The oil is steam-pressed to create a white flaked hard wax, which is odorless and has a beautiful crystalline structure. Palm Wax™ is certified to be Food Grade, Kosher and GMO-free. They are a Fair Trade product hand-crafted in Indonesia, made from pure vegetable Palm Wax.
- 100% pure natural Palm Wax™ is made from fruit berries of the palm oil tree. It's the purest non-GMO food quality wax.
- Palm Wax™ is made just like essential oils simply pressed and distilled. Paraffin candles involve solvent extraction using petroleum chemicals like hexane.
- Ounce for ounce Palm Wax™ candles burn longer. Our candles burn on average 1 to 2 hours longer than comparable size paraffin candles.
- The wicks are all-braided cotton or cotton with a paper core.
- Because the flame burns hotter, the candle completely consumes itself. No messy residue is left behind in the jar. No black soot.